You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe AIR for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 354.18 KB (362680 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1125928
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.68 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.18 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.68 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This page is about Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe AIR in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:21:48.690