This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Adobe AIR Updater.exe and its approximative size is 354.17 KB (362672 bytes).
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1125904
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (380.67 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (354.17 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (303.67 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Adobe AIR. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 20:50:19.173