Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's main executable file and it takes approximately 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR is comprised of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1130448
bytes) on disk:
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.50 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Adobe AIR in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:32:40.610