This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Additional info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Adobe AIR program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 100.85 KB (103272 bytes) and its name is Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executable files below are part of Adobe AIR. They occupy about 339.55 KB (347704
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.35 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.85 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.35 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Adobe AIR. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. After you select Adobe AIR in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:00:40.690