This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Adobe Systems Incorporated. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 100.41 KB (102824 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 337.73 KB (345840
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.91 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.41 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.41 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.12490
alone. For other Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application marketed by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR app will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe AIR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 08:59:09.293