This web page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Adobe AIR's main file takes about 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) and is named Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Adobe AIR. They take about 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The current page applies to Adobe AIR version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe AIR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 11:25:26.217