This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More data about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Adobe AIR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 355.48 KB (364016 bytes) and its name is Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.08 MB (1129936
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (381.98 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (355.48 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (304.98 KB)
- template.exe (61.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". If it exists on your system the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. After you click Adobe AIR in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-18 00:05:55.500