This page is about Adobe AIR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe AIR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the Adobe AIR's primary executable file and it takes circa 94.50 KB (96768 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 332.81 KB (340800
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (127.16 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (94.50 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (53.16 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Adobe AIR. Click on the links below for other Adobe AIR versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe AIR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found very quickly. After you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe AIR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe AIR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:41:18.110