Adobe AIR is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Adobe AIR from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Adobe AIR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR's primary file takes about 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) and is called Adobe AIR Updater.exe.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They take 336.69 KB (344768
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.41 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (99.91 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe AIR version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe AIR releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adobe AIR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe AIR". The Adobe AIR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Adobe AIR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Adobe AIR.
8. After removing Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-23 09:55:23.957