Adobe AIR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Adobe AIR from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Adobe AIR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Adobe AIR Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 100.38 KB (102784 bytes) on disk.
Adobe AIR contains of the executables below. They occupy 338.13 KB (346240
bytes) on disk.
- Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe (126.88 KB)
- Adobe AIR Updater.exe (100.38 KB)
- airappinstaller.exe (52.38 KB)
- template.exe (58.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe AIR version 184.108.40.20680
only. For more Adobe AIR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe AIR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Adobe\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Adobe AIR Updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe AIR
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\
Adobe AIR is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Adobe AIR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Adobe AIR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Adobe AIR or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe AIR". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe AIR app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Adobe AIR in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe AIR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe AIR.
8. After uninstalling Adobe AIR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Adobe AIR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe AIR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe AIR by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe AIR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:34:26.123