This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is named amdprw.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They occupy 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0316.1548.26512
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:37.650