This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is named amdprw.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They occupy 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0316.1548.26512
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:37.650