How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was created by ATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. More information about the app ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2007.1011.2229.38348
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ccc-core-static is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:25:09.750