This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can read more about related to ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ccc-core-static. They take about 4.60 MB (4821504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2011.0126.2319.41769
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:20:23.390