Process Lasso is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is usually set up in the C:\Programmi\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's primary file takes around 362.79 KB (371496 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5153075
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (147.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (130.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (559.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (152.29 KB)
- MakeService.exe (138.02 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (141.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (77.29 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (135.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (506.84 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (644.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (923.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (362.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (400.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (155.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 09:47:08.940