This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes circa 377.19 KB (386240 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.66 MB (9077575
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (539.19 KB)
- Insights.exe (774.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (849.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (579.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (197.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (736.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (943.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.38 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (480.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (516.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (593.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 07:42:13.320