You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Process Lasso's main file takes about 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 8.05 MB (8445557
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.70 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (425.20 KB)
- Insights.exe (671.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (681.70 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (517.20 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (641.70 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (774.20 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.28 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (430.20 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.20 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.66 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (204.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-26 23:13:25.307