This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. Further information about Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 348.79 KB (357160 bytes).
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.37 MB (5629795
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (336.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (647.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (310.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (193.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (709.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.72 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 10:13:09.723