Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 374.38 KB (383368 bytes).
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.08 MB (10571034
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (379.38 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (611.38 KB)
- Insights.exe (857.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (902.38 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (712.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.39 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (854.38 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.01 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.49 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (374.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (613.89 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (637.88 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (588.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.88 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-31 07:03:13.990