Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can read more about on Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 166.19 KB (170176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They take about 6.00 MB (6295872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (356.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (479.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (401.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (362.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (555.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (980.19 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (260.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (371.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.69 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Process Lasso we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\F__Program Files (x86)_Process Lasso_PROCESSLASSO_CHM
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 20:56:24.750