This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Usually the Process Lasso program is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 373.89 KB (382864 bytes).
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy about 9.18 MB (9622542
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (393.89 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (444.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (680.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (882.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (528.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (646.88 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (995.39 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.51 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.89 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (635.38 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (457.38 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (577.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.39 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-07 05:05:09.720