Process Lasso is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More information about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes approximately 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy an average of 5.24 MB (5492430
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (345.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (656.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (326.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (198.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (231.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (105.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (473.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.12 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (424.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (189.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (352.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.58 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (165.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Process Lasso from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:12:13.703