Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Check out here
for more details on Bitsum. More information about the app Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, subject to the user's decision. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk and is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 5.02 MB (5265113
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (566.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (515.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (662.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (925.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Process Lasso from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Process Lasso:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Process Lasso
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:28:29.320