Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 360.79 KB (369448 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Process Lasso. They take about 6.89 MB (7224053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (345.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (670.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (594.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (415.29 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (533.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (115.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (563.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (749.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (360.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (437.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (341.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.33 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 23:47:19.810