Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. You can get more details related to Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. The program's main executable file occupies 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) on disk and is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 7.52 MB (7882655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.74 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (418.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (662.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (670.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (630.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (763.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.25 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.24 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. When you click Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-04 04:17:03.430