Process Lasso is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Open here
for more information on Bitsum. Please open http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.34 MB (5597056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (335.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (646.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (195.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (703.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:09:42.290