This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. You can read more about on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it takes close to 362.79 KB (371496 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.18 MB (4381413
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (130.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (559.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (152.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (141.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (77.29 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (135.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (644.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (923.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (362.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (391.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
This web page is about Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Process Lasso from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Process Lasso when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files(x64)\Process Lasso(x64)\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:41:25.137