Process Lasso is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Please open https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's primary file takes around 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 8.07 MB (8466015
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (427.70 KB)
- Insights.exe (673.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (687.20 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (518.20 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (646.70 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (778.70 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.28 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (430.20 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.20 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (203.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.1991
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 13:06:02.870