Process Lasso is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more info about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's primary file takes around 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 7.51 MB (7878032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (418.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (662.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (670.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (630.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (763.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.25 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-29 22:33:01.497