This page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Process Lasso's main file takes around 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 5.78 MB (6061300
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (345.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (658.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (326.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (198.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (235.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (105.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (561.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (476.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.12 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (424.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-25 23:25:09.470