This web page contains complete information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes close to 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which take 8.02 MB (8414045
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.24 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.74 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (420.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (664.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (675.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (634.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (767.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.27 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.24 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.74 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (447.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.22 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-15 12:08:50.810