You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Please open http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's primary file takes about 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 5.67 MB (5946614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (338.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (649.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (311.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (555.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (451.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.33 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 15:38:20.600