You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitsum. Please open https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Usually the Process Lasso program is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's primary file takes around 369.24 KB (378104 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 8.51 MB (8919452
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (240.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (530.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (789.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (810.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (569.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (188.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (792.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (929.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.35 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (369.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (483.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (579.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (247.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.1689
only. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 07:08:58.870