This page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 411.69 KB (421568 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.22 MB (9665039
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (544.19 KB)
- Insights.exe (805.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (892.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (536.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (737.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (977.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.37 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (411.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (515.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (564.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (592.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by Bitsum. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-30 03:44:44.390