You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. Process Lasso is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 374.39 KB (383376 bytes).
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.26 MB (9715037
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (379.38 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (293.89 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (611.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (857.88 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (903.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (712.89 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.39 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.01 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.49 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (374.39 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (613.89 KB)
- srvstub.exe (128.38 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (637.89 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (588.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.15 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.88 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. When you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-30 01:42:17.557