This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more details on Bitsum. You can see more info on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy an average of 5.19 MB (5445501
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (210.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (638.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (696.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programlar\Process Lasso
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programlar\Process Lasso\Documentation\Documentation.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programlar\Process Lasso\Process Lasso.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\ProcessLasso.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 21:04:35.213