This page contains complete information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. You can see more info about Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 368.24 KB (377080 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy an average of 7.48 MB (7844252
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (416.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (628.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Process Lasso from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bcleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\Insights.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LogViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_russian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_spanish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\plActivate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl-update.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessGovernor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\QuickUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\srvstub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\start-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\stop-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\testlasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TweakScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\vistammsc.exe
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 21:18:51.340