Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
for more details on Bitsum. Please follow http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.77 MB (6050546
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (345.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (656.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (326.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (198.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (231.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (105.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (560.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (473.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.12 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (424.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (341.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.8
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. When you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-22 00:01:20.197