Process Lasso is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it occupies circa 372.79 KB (381736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Process Lasso. They take about 4.86 MB (5091404
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (149.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (638.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (180.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (210.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (694.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (372.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (420.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (68.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (187.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (338.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 17:42:26.277