Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/?info
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and it has a size of 368.24 KB (377080 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 7.48 MB (7844764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (628.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.117
alone. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 08:58:56.903