This page contains detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More information about the program Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.07 MB (8457831
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (425.70 KB)
- Insights.exe (672.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (682.20 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (518.70 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (642.70 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (774.70 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.28 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (430.70 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.70 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.65 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (204.20 KB)
This web page is about Process Lasso version 184.108.40.2065
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 07:52:42.993