You can find on this page details on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitsum. Please follow https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 374.39 KB (383376 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.10 MB (10587158
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (379.39 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (611.39 KB)
- Insights.exe (858.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (901.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (711.88 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (854.39 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.01 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.49 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (374.39 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (634.89 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (637.88 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (588.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.88 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 21:15:05.370