This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitsum. Please open https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 5.38 MB (5638376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (339.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (651.79 KB)
- Keygen.exe (51.00 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (311.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (105.79 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (155.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (467.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (423.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (351.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.31 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (165.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 06:38:36.163