You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. You can read more about on Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/?info
. Process Lasso is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes about 385.69 KB (394944 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 8.67 MB (9089854
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (241.69 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (535.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (771.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (819.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (576.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (206.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (796.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (942.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.41 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (385.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (489.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- testlasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (600.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (282.31 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (251.19 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.1243
only. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 17:12:08.007