Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Please follow http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 366.69 KB (375488 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 7.10 MB (7447286
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (356.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (679.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (601.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (362.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (756.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (450.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (461.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (371.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Process Lasso Pro.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
Process Lasso is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 11:53:07.357