You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 332.50 KB (340480 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which take 4.95 MB (5193870
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (138.50 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (562.50 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (261.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (166.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (80.00 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (516.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (401.50 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (923.50 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (332.50 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (393.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (44.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.33 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (131.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 12:12:14.250