This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be found here
. You can read more about about Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's main file takes around 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 7.52 MB (7880082
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (418.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (662.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (670.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (630.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (763.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.25 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (224.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-02 16:38:02.867