This page contains complete information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be read here
. Detailed information about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/?info
. Usually the Process Lasso application is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 385.69 KB (394944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They occupy 9.21 MB (9662026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (602.50 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (241.69 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (535.19 KB)
- Insights.exe (773.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (815.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (206.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (795.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (933.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.36 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (385.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (500.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- testlasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (604.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.57 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (253.69 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-15 01:48:53.537