Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 377.38 KB (386440 bytes).
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.42 MB (10926795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (385.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (296.89 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (644.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (890.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (919.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (757.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (809.88 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.55 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (624.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (131.39 KB)
- testlasso.exe (158.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (676.88 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.38 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. When you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-29 10:48:28.163