Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be found here
. More information about the program Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/?info
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 368.24 KB (377080 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8463706
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (602.50 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (628.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.57 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 18.104.22.1683
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 21:49:41.263