This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bitsum. More data about the application Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 411.19 KB (421056 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.38 MB (9833477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (543.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (804.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (892.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (536.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (569.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (976.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.38 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (411.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (514.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (564.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (592.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (338.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 23:26:47.937